1. It was a dark and stormy night, this October.
2. I know how those overdue fines pile up so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, she didn't stop to kiss him goodbye.
4. The newlyweds must be home...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... that bone-rattling is enough to wake the dead.
6. I'll be yours forever if you give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working out, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (and eating Halloween candy) and Sunday, I want to do absolutely nothing productive!