The Tall One would say I need a cutting torch to remove the pity pot today, so I'm forcing myself to identify five good things...
1. Music. It has the ability to soothe, energize, elicit many emotions, and always gets a deep reaction from me. (On the radio right now: Here Comes the Sun...lol)
2. A facile, capable brain. I'm a smart girl...most of the time. hee.
3. Daily improvement of my knee. I threw away the cane last week and yesterday stepped up the two steps into my house without pain.
4. Words. I like them individually and collectively. I am awed by those who can string beautiful words together to make even more beautiful sentences and paragraphs.
5. Violets are popping up all over my yard. Most people see them as weeds but I love them. Wild violets are delicate but hardy - like me.