I've enjoyed reading the Grace posts on so many blogs for quite a while but just haven't gotten around to starting my own series. Maybe partly because I felt daunted by the "rule" of posting every day. Well, I just decided that I don't have to post anything every day unless I want to. So there.
I'm having a bad day and after reading SheShe's GiST post today, I decided it's time to start my own. You'll probably hear more about my bad day later, but right now it's about the happy little things:
1. The smell of homemade marinara sauce simmering on the stove.
2. Anticipating the first bite of cookie-brownies, fresh out of the oven. (Glorioski, these are good!)
3. Leftover homemade macaroni and cheese. (Gee, think I'm hungry?)
4. My knee feeling good enough to make the marinara and the brownies.
5. Starting PT again with the same therapist I had in the fall. Cool guy, good workout, nice that he knows my history.