Here are a few observations on moving:
- Moving sucks.
- I might actually have been better off renting a
god-forsaken, don't make me tell that story again UHaulrental truck and doing this move myself. It would have cost about the same and I have no doubt that I would have ended up with less damage to my belongings.
- I have a lot of stuff.
- And yet, I don't have a lot of stuff.
- I DO. NOT. LIKE. misplacing things. It's inevitable in a move but I almost started crying this morning when I couldn't find the capris I wanted to wear.
- The capris were in the dryer. Shuddup.
- Nebraska is HOT. Yes, yes, I realize that in January I will be saying Nebraska is COLD...but today it's 97 degrees PLUS the head index. Dude, that's HOT!
- I knew I would, but I really, really, really love having full access to a pool. Even a pool that isn't even remotely cool right now.
- Filling out job applications online is annoying. How the hell am I supposed to remember what my salary was 5 years ago?
- I adapt to the not working thing way too easily.
- Mary Alice flew home on Monday. I miss her.
- I am happy.